Thursday, April 5, 2012

This Week's Menu

I've been doing a lot of thinking this week.  Yeah, not so much cooking but TONS of thinking.  Probably because I'm working on two different craft projects, which keep my hands busy but my mind free to wander.

Anyway, one of the biggest frustrations I hear about from folks who struggle with putting meals together is the planning portion.  How does a person decide what to make for dinner every single night??

So I had a thought about an hour ago... Would it be helpful if I posted my own meal plan?  Let's try it!

For this coming week, my DINNER plan is:
Anyone notice the star ingredient of these dishes?  Each week, I try to plan for a chicken dish, a beef dish, some kind of pork, and maybe sneak in a vegetarian dish if I can.  That's pretty much what I keep in mind as I look for new or familiar recipes every week.

So if  you've been stuck on what to make, I hope you find this helpful!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment