Thursday, April 12, 2012

This Week's Menu

Struggling with what to make for your hungry family this week?  Here's a peek at my dinner table for this coming week...
  • Thursday: Fend for Yourself Night. In a few years, as my kids are able to make or assemble their own meals, this will make much more sense.  I plan these dinners whenever Rob or I are not going to be home for dinner.  This could mean leftovers if there are any.  If I'm on the ball and have a can of clams, I'd make linguine with clam sauce for myself.  Gavin will most likely have a PB&J.  Kieran will eyeball whatever we have and grunt his desperate pleas for it, which he can't have because Sweetheart Angel Baby still has no teeth.
  • Friday: Popcorn and Pizza 
  • Wednesday: Tonkatsu, spinach salad, and fresh whole wheat bread

 Happy eating!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment