Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Week's Menu

Just so you know, I may write down the different meals I want to make on specific days however I often will switch things around as the need arises.  Weather going to be cooler over the weekend than next week?  I'll make the soup Saturday instead of Wednesday.  Rob realizes that he has late running meetings on Tuesday?  Do the Italian Beef, which happens to be already made and chilling in my freezer, that night and save myself some meal-prep hassle.  Do we not eat quite as much food in the next few days as I expect?  I NEVER have any problem throwing in another Leftover Night!

Meal plans are supposed to be helpful and make your life easier.  And sometimes that means needing to be flexible when life gets particularly unpredictable.
  • Thursday: Leftovers

 Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment