Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This, That, and The Other

I swear, between this, that, and the other this week, I'll be a rock star to get a meal plan posted for next week.

My computer fried over the weekend.  And my hubby, in his incredible support for my crazy little hobbies like this food blog, setup his old laptop for me to use until I can get a new one (*gulp* cha-ching).  So now I'm getting used to a new computer, AND trying to find all my pictures.  Especially pics of this chicken wrap I made last month that I sooooooooooooooo want to share with you!

A sane blogger would spend her time getting her computer world back up-to-snuff.  Whoever said I was sane though? ;)  Between keeping my boys entertained, I decided this week would be an excellent one to start jamming and canning.  My life is already insane; what's one more thing?

So yesterday it was a couple batches of basic strawberry jam.  This morning I experimented with a 3-Citrus Marmalade.  And right now I have some Strawberry Honey Jam working on the stove.  And don't worry, another batch of 3-Berry Honey Jam is totally on my agenda this summer!  Just need my raspberries to come in first.

For now, back to the stove...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment