Thursday, November 15, 2012

This Week's Menu

I CANNOT believe we are in the final countdown to Thanksgiving Day.  Really?  Really?!?  REALLY??!!  I've just realized I need to make sure I have all the ingredients for the dishes I'm contributing to our annual potluck-style Turkey Dinner.  Holy CRAP where does the time go????  I think my kids have something to do with time vanishing on me.

Oh well, at least I have a few days for any last minute trips to the store, although I'd rather get it all in one go:

  • Thursday: Date night for us!! :D
  • Friday: I'm heading out for some much-needed girl time, but my boys are going to enjoy some pizza pockets and popcorn with their movie.
  • Sunday: Pulled pork bbq sandwiches (I discovered some shredded pork in my freezer; yay!!), baked potatoes, and steamed veggies
  • Tuesday: Leftovers.  Need to clean out the fridge before the big Turkey Day!
  • Wednesday: Spending my day preparing for the biggest food day for the year.  My contributions include pumpkin pie (of course!), cranberry sauce, and some New Recipe! Greek Layered Dip to snack on before the big meal.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment