Thursday, November 1, 2012

This Week's Menu

I am totally feeling refreshed after a week of cleaning out the fridge of leftovers, and even enjoying some of those Make Ahead Meals I stuck in our freezer. But now it's back to reality, and that means I need to get back to the kitchen:

  • Thursday: New Recipe! Salisbury Steak, peas & carrots, and baked potatoes
  • Friday: Our Movie Night Usual
  • Saturday: Heading out to eat tonight!!  Restaurants are a great source of inspiration. :)
  • Sunday: Feeling the need to keep things simple with grilled cheese sandwiches and some roasted tomato soup.
  • Tuesday: New Recipe! Shepherd's Pie and fresh bread or rolls (have I seriously never posted about Shepherd's Pie??  Oh I am soooo sorry!)
  • Wednesday: New Recipe! Forgotten Chicken, steamed veggies, and some kind of starch.
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment