Thursday, May 15, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

Why yes, I have every intention of leaving for the store in 30 minutes but I'm still finishing up my meal plan, my grocery list, I need to sort/start laundry, and I'm hoping to get in a 26-minute yoga routine. Because I'm crazy like that.

Nothing like a tight timeline to get the blood going!

Thursday

  • Waffles, because Gavin's been asking for them.
  • Homemade applesauce

Friday

  • Pizza
  • Popcorn

Saturday

  • Rob and Gavin have a Cub Scouts thing, so I think Kieran and I are going out on a Mommy/Son Date.

Sunday

  • All this cool weather lately has me wanting to do something in my slow cooker. I'm thinking some kind of pork or beef, whichever one is cheaper. The nice thing is if the weather suddenly warms up, I'm still not over-heating my kitchen by using the oven.
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Steamed veggies

Monday

  • New Recipe! Garlic-Margarita Tilapia
  • Rice
  • Field greens salad

Tuesday

  • Indian Turkey Pitas. I've got Thanksgiving turkey in my freezer that needs to be used up.
  • Chips

Wednesday

  • Leftovers


Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment