Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Leftovers

Between Gavin's birthday party over the weekend and a plethora of other activities going on, it's been difficult to steal time away into my kitchen.  Rest assured though that I am working on about 6-7 recipes that I can't wait to share with you!!

In the meantime, I'm fulfilling my New Year's Resolution by making family favorites more frequently.  Like Curried Chicken Tenders.  Last night Gavin told me that he loves my chicken tenders, and I am THRILLED that this has turned into a great compromise dish for us.  It's simple enough that he'll eat it, but still has just enough kick to it that Rob and I enjoy eating them just as much.
The ketchup totally makes this


I had a dream the other night about Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.  Think I should make them again soon?  Yeah, I thought so too.


I have a jalapeno plant in our backyard that has EXPLODED.  I need to make Chicken Biryani again so that I can use some of the ingredients I left out the first time, like jalapeno.
Take this from a sweeter dish to a spicy one with a kick of jalapeno


Never need a reason to make Cobb Salad.  Just make it.  Enjoy it.
What's not to love??


Tonkatsu has also been on my mind.  Crispy, tangy, porky goodness.
Kinda feel like licking this picture.  Like that wallpaper in Wonka's factory.


It's Picnic Season!!  Have you made Broccoli Salad for one yet?  You should.  Really.
Quite possibly the Perfect Salad


I'll leave you to ponder making, or remaking, some of these delightful goodies.  Refresh your memory on how good these dishes are before I bombard you with a new set of fabulous recipes to try!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment