Thursday, March 7, 2013

This Week's Menu

So much going on right now... Kieran & I keep visiting different play groups and activities around town, I'm in the middle of developing our summer activities plan, Gavin's going through yet another frustrating phase, I'm trying to reorganize my house, AND I decided to launch a crafting business in the midst of it all!  I think I need my head examined.

At least I know we'll eat well this week!
  • Saturday: I don't know how I've lived here for so many years and not heard about Milwaukee's Winter Farmers MarketI think it'd be a fun challenge to design dinner around whatever we find at the market; so Farmer's Market Find it is!
  • Sunday: New recipe! Pulled Pork Sandwiches, salad, and some kind of potato
  • Monday: Steak or pork chops (whichever is on sale), and New Recipe! Risotto with Yogurt & Peas
  • Tuesday: I have plans so it's Daddy's Dinner Night.
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment