Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

A very special I LOVE YOU to the woman who instilled in me my love of cooking. 

Thank you for letting me crack the eggs for cookies.  Thank you for letting me make you dinner, complete with overcooked broccoli.  Thank you for letting me burn the rice over and over and over again.  Thank you for teaching me that stove top burners operate on more than just HI and LOW settings. 

Thank you for letting me make pumpkin pie every Thanksgiving, and for encouraging me to enter my peanut butter cookies in the 4-H fair.  And thank you for the years of experimental recipes you would try on us, many successes, and a few maybe not the most stellar recipes but we ate them anyway.  You've given me the inspiration to keep trying, to keep experimenting, to keep playing, to keep having fun.


I love you Mom!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment