Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So. Much. FOOD

Between kicking my cold/sinus infection in the butt, and chasing my 17-month-old all over the place, I'm sorry to say I haven't had a chance this last week to really sit down and write up some recipes.  I've been cooking!  Believe me, I've been cooking.  But uninterrupted time (HA!) with my computer?  Yeah, that's hard to come by right now.

BUT, I will have some time coming soon.  Because this next week I plan on hardly cooking at all.  Yes, you read that right.  Pretty much all of the meals I've been making lately have produced more servings than our little family can possibly eat.  And as much as I love leftovers, there's just so much of it!  Seriously, between my fridge, freezer, and pantry we could probably eat for a month.  So I've decided that I'm not cooking this next week until we've eaten through ALL the leftovers in the fridge AND at least one freezer meal I've squirreled away. 

Then I should be able to use my usual dinner cook time to tell you about some of the other things I've concocted lately! :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment