Thursday, January 31, 2013

This Week's Menu

Thank you so much for your patience!!  There have been so many recipes I want, and meant to, share with you this week but I, unfortunately, have been dealing with the Sinus Infection From Hell.  Hopefully I've got the right cocktail of drugs now and can move forward cooking, and thinking, more clearly!

Only one week left to pick out my birthday cake!!  Have you decided yet?  Still not sure?  Need a little photographic reminder of the drooliness of each of these cakes?  I need your help here!

Oh yeah.. and here's my healthier-than-chocolate-or-ice-cream-cake menu for the coming week.  Necessary, but not as much fun as cake.
  • Thursday: Lasagna, tossed salad, and garlic bread
  • Saturday: Dinner with friends!
  • Sunday: It's Super Bowl Sunday!  So of course it's all about snacks pretty much all day long.  Veggies and dip, buffalo chicken dip, chips with salsa and queso, maybe some sliders, and perhaps a New Recipe! Banana Split Brownie Pizza to top it off.
  • Monday: Red Beans & rice.  Due to sickness, I didn't make this when I last said I would... so here's Take 2!
  • Tuesday: New Recipe! Beer Cheese Soup with Garlic Butter Crostini
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
Happy planning!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment